About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The team is now looking for a high caliber leasing management professional to join its team.
About the Role
- Report to General Manager, Leasing, responsible for the engagement of business development and formation of strategic partnership with brands and retailer groups across a portfolio of shopping malls in Hong Kong and China
- Responsible for mall pre-opening program and leasing functions in china: implementation of pre-leasing plan, brand mix refinement, finalization of legal documentation, budget control and sales revenue forecast
- Monitoring leasing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with highest standard of integrity.
- Monitoring mall opening schedule, overseeing capital expenditure projects, shop handovers and procedures, tenant design approval and fitout co-ordination.
- Optimization of business opportunities for tenants, brand building and enhancement,cross selling and marketing program, sustainability and art collaboration.
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Business Management or related discipline with a minimum 8 years of relevant experiences in retail leasing/ real estate / luxury retail field
- Proven experience in retail / shopping mall projects in China is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills, independent, self-motivated, detail- minded, hardworking able to work under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.