About the Company
Our client is a prestigious German luxury watch maker with an extensive operation in the region. To cope with an ambitious business expansion plan, they are looking for an experienced Senior Retail Manager to manage the daily retail sales & operation in Hong Kong and Macau.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director of APAC and leading a sizeable team, you will take full ownership and P&L responsibility of the brand's development and retail sales performance. You will focus on strengthening the brand presence through actively engaging with customers in it's own operated retail stores and ensuring the frontline sales team is delivering an unique customer journey to all it's visitors. This is a highly challenging and diverse role that requires strategic planning skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with multinational luxury label
- Minimal of 10 years of retail working experience wth at least 5 years at managerial level
- Experience in multi-store management is a must (APAC regional exposure will be an advantage)
- Strong service mindset and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Strong commercial sense and understanding towards Asian markets
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Passionate towards timepiece mechanism will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.