Senior Retail Trainer (APAC) - (HK$35-$38K pm)
About the Company
Our client is a Spanish based luxury fashion house with operations primarily focused in the Luxury Retail sector. To cope with business expansion, they are currently hiring a Senior Trainer to manage all aspects of the training and development within the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
This is a newly created position and you will be directly reporting to the Training Manager, Asia Pacific. Your key responsibilities will include planning and delivering in-store field coaching and holding classroom training to all retail store level staffs. This is an all round position whereby you will be the key communicator representing Headquarter's key training objectives, fine tuning the training programs to each respective regions, and finally analyzing the post training results.
- Degree Holder in Human Resources Management, Training, Psychology or any related discipline
- 5 years of field coaching and/or training experience within the luxury retail / hospitality service industry
- Frequent travel is required (up to 50%)
- Solid understanding on Mystery Shopper Program
- Personable and confident in communicating with people from all sorts of cultural background and seniority
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.