About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed E&M contractor, which focus its business in a wide range of industry services including residential, commercial, infrastructure and telecommunications projects. In order to maintain a safe environment for workers, they are looking for a Senior Safety Officer to join their team.
About the role
- Ensure the safety regulations comply (e.g. frequent site inspections, training and liaison with site personnel, subcontractors, and government official)
- Plan, organize, and conduct health and safety-related training program for the site staff and workers
- Carry out incident investigation of all accidents, and formulate corrective and preventive actions
The successful applicants
- High Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, Civil / Building Engineering or related discipline
- At least 4 years' solid experience with Registered Safety Officer license
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.