About The Client
Our client is a well-known financial service corporate in Hong Kong and they are looking for Security System Engineer to join their IT team. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Perform, maintain and support the implementation of IT security infrastructures to fulfil and ensure the corporate information security policies and compliance standards
- Provide tier 2 support, SOC incident response and conduct security control tests for remediation
- Perform daily security operation tasks including review and approve security events and logs, respond information security alerting, threat trends, intrusion analysis, malware, and anomalous behaviour
- Recommend and design new IT security initiatives on security configurations to other system and infrastructure development
- Keep security technologies up-to-date and enhance internal cybersecurity maturity and situational awareness
- Degree holder in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in information security or cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience in SOC operation is required
- Familiar with infrastructure security deployment and support for: web proxy security, email security, endpoint protection, vulnerability scanning, penetration test, SIEM, firewall, IDS/IPS
- Knowledgeable in Linux/UNIX, Windows system administration
- Knowledgeable in WIFI, cloud and application security is an advantage
- Familiar with ISO27001 or C-RAF is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.