About our Client
Our client is a renowned in medical device company with innovative diagnostics imaging capital equipment and surgical devices in their portfolio. To cope with their expansion plans in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Senior Service Engineer to join their team.
About the Role
- Provide installation, repair, on-site trouble shooting, corrective and preventive maintenance for diagnostics imaging and surgical devices at HA and private hospitals and clinics
- Provide technical support, training and solutions to customers
- Maintain inventory for equipment, spare parts, and tools
- Degree holder in Biomedical, Electronic, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 - 4 years' relevant experience working at a medical company
- Good command with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge with AutoCAD is preferred but not a must
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as an Service Engineer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.