(Senior) Settlement Manager (Equity and Futures)
- Settlement and operations
- Team leader role
- Location: HK Island
About the company
Our client is a leading listed financial services company, with extensive branch and office network in Hong Kong and Mainland. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a (Senior) Settlement Manager for their Equity and Futures settlement team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will lead a team and responsible for overseeing daily operation of Equity and Futures Settlement. You are required to ensure the processing, operation and settlement are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with regulations. You will handle management and internal reports for management to review. In addition, you have to assist in handling custodian service to clients.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in equity and futures settlement in brokerage firms with at least 2-3 years in supervisory level.
- Excellent knowledge in Settlement process in HK and Asian market.
- Strong leadership, good analytical mind and communications skill.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.