About the company
Our client is one of the most well recognized company in Hong Kong and with the vision to digitally transform their corporate services and they are now seeking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer or Manager
About the role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will lead a team of engineers to manage availability and performance of mission critical services. Build automation for monitoring and detection of issues and ultimately prevent problem recurrence. Drive accountability across the entire engineering organization with well-defined processes, metrics, and goals for reliability. This may include retooling existing rituals and creating new ones. Work with the SRE team to ensure high-quality, maintainable application as code that follows modern best practices and drive capacity planning, performance analysis, instrumentation and other aspects necessary for system health. Lastly, own the platform and best practices so feature teams can monitor and support the health of their applications.
The Successful Applicants
- Professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of management experience with a track record of leading and managing high-performing SRE engineers while still being hands-on
- 5+ years as a software, DevOps, or site reliability engineer working on enterprise or cloud solution software
- Deep understanding and familiarity with cloud automation and management tools
- Expertise in operational tooling languages such as Java script
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively with distributed teams and people of various backgrounds
- Good command in Chinese and English
- More experienced candidate will be considered as Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.