About The Client
We represent a banking client to look for IT Business Analyst to join their project team.
- Assistant Manager on core banking system implementation and integration projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement, transform it into technical design
- Work as the key interface between business users, developers and vendors to ensure project delivery requirements are aligned
- Handle change requests and perform UAT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience as business analyst in banking or financial service industries
- Knowledge in banking application and system such as OA, treasury, settlement, FPS or e-banking system.
- Proven track record in user requirement alignment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is required
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.