About The Client
Our client is a well-known retail group and they are looking for Senior/IT Business Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for overall retail system implementation and enhancement projects
- Propose and drive new solution based on current systems such as CRM, Supply Chain, POS and reporting systems to improve overall operation efficiency
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design
- Work closely with stakeholders and manage vendors to ensure project deliverables and achieve business goals
- Conduct SIT, UAT, and documentation
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Management or Business administration related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant experience in business requirement study, preferably working on retail, FMCG or supply chain industries
- Strong knowledge in retail systems such as ERP, CRM, POS or supply chain systems
- Familiar with handling end-to-end project life cycle, preparing requirement specifications, and UAT
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills, good team player
- Good command in English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.