About our Client
Our client is a top-tier corporation with well-established business across Hong Kong and China. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Learning and Development Officer which focuses on L&D to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the L&D Manager
- Design, build and implement learning and development programs or solutions by closely partnering with line manager and frontline colleagues.
- Conduct training needs analysis and organize training and development activities to meet company mission.
- Develop and maintain the eLearning system.
- Provide logistics and administrative support, including training course enrolment, training venue set up and training schedule arrangement etc.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 3 years of relevant experience in learning and development function from retail or F&B industry will be a plus
- Solid experience in organizing and coordinating of staff learning and development programs would be preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as L&D Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.