About The Client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate and they are looking for Senior/Security Officer to join their Security team.
- Review, coordinate and update the security policies of various internal business units
- Ensure business process maintain and fulfil corporate information security policies, compliance standards and guidelines
- Assist in risk assessment, security compliance check and internal IT control improvements
- Coordinate with stakeholders and vendor to identify and evaluate information security management framework
- Prepare and deliver security awareness programme
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline
- 3-5 years of working experience in information security
- Experience in preparing security policies, compliance standards, regulations and guideline for corporate
- Familiar with NIST, ISO, GDPR or China Cyber Security is a must
- Holder of CISSP, CISA or ISO Lead Auditor is an advantage
- Willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Security Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.