About The Client
Our client is an innovation & technology company that develop biomedical engineering products. To cope with team expansion, they are looking for Senior/R&D Software Engineer to join their team.
- Develop high-quality software solutions and main embedded software for service robots related application
- Bring in creative ideas or insight of the latest technologies to the team
- Gather and analyse requirement and conduct research
- Identify, analyse and prioritize requirements and tasks in SDLC
- Perform coding, testing and troubleshooting
- Conduct cross-department collaboration to integrate and improve user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Provide coaching to the junior programmers
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience in software development related to robotics and/or autonomous technologies
- Proficient in C/C++ and python programming, and development based on ESP32, Raspberry PI, Cortex core Soc...etc.
- Experience in embedded system programming with hardware interfaces
- Understand full SDLC and passion in learning new programming language ad tools
- Self-motivated, independent and open-minded
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.