About The Client
Our client is a well-established company in Hong Kong and they are seeking for Senior/Solution Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for implementing group finance system to Oracle
- Perform business analysis from users' requirement alignment, technical solution design, conduct UAT to documentation
- Work closely with stakeholders, development and vendor to deliver expected business outcomes
- Troubleshoot and provide requests update with finance users to ensure the efficiency in data integrity and security
- BAU and prepare user training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in finance system implementation projects
- Familiar with Oracle ERP or other related software(s)
- Proven track record in user requirement alignment and vendor management
- Knowledge in finance processes such as receivables, payables, fixed asset, expenses, procurement is an absolute advantage
- Proficient in SQL and scripting language
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.