About The Client
Our client is a global retail group with strong market recognition and they are looking for System Analyst to join the team.
- Responsible for ERP & POS system implementation and enhancement
- Determine the prioritizations of projects and develop technical specification based on the requirement
- Perform system design, implementation, testing, change management to roll out
- Work closely with internal IT team, business operation team and external vendor on solution development
- Prepare business requirement documentation and user training after system go live
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 3-4 years of working experience on ERP system implementation & support, preferably in retail, FMCG or wholesale industries
- Familiar with warehouse management system, inventory management system or logistic system is preferred
- Proficient in C#,.NET or python
- Technical experience in Oracle database, PL/SQL, MS SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.