About our client
Our client is a global retailer and they are looking for Senior/System Engineer to join their Infrastructure team.
About the role
- Lead a team and provide 2nd tier technical support to users in all IT aspects, including VIP support
- In-charge of incident resolution for ticketing system and make escalation
- Manage IT systems including O365, Active Directory, DNS, LAN, WAN, cloud applications, and video conferencing setting
- Work closely with internal team and vendors to maintain application operation
- Perform troubleshooting and resume service
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in server (Windows & Linux), application (Windows & Mac OS) and networking support
- Strong in managing Firewall, Routers, Switches, Active Directory, VPN, VMware and other monitoring tools
- Familiar with either one of the following Microsoft technologies such as O365, Azure AD or GPO is preferred
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure support (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.