About our Client
Our client is a global apparel brand with sourcing hub based in Hong Kong. To support their continuous growth in Asia operation, they are hiring a Senior Social Compliance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of CSR based in overseas headquarter, this is a regional strategic management role to lead a large team based in Hong Kong, China, and Vietnam on all code of conduct program activities for all vendors across Asia. By working closely with strategic suppliers, you will play a key role in conducting Corrective Action Plan to coach, educate and assist vendors in improving the violations identified from compliance auditing. You will also maintain close and co-operative work relationship with vendors to ensure their conditions are up to standard.
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 10 years' experience in the social compliance field.
- Experience in brands/retailers CSR is preferred.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of social compliance challenges across different countries.
- Recognized certificate in social audits is an advantage.
- Frequent travel in is required, and complete fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.