About the Client
Our client is a leading local telecommunication conglomerate, specialising in new technology, and innovation development. The company has an enviable record of worldwide success and they are now further expanding their coverage locally. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, they are now seeking for a Senior Solution Architect.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be developing reference architectures for architectural domains and lead the definition of the Solution Architecture and deliver conceptual and detailed designs to resolve the business requirement. As a team lead, you will ensure close collaboration on project implementation with project managers, business stakeholders and delivery teams. Identify and investigate opportunities to utilize and integrate emerging technologies to provide cost effective flexible solutions. Lastly, contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve Information Technology products and services.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computing or Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Solution Architect from the telecommunication industry
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new and emerging technologies
- Strong enterprise applications background with an ability to grasp the big picture
- Project planning and specification skills, together with problem solving and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.