About our client
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry with a dominate marketing and distribution alliances in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific. To cope with their business expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre marketing professional to join their Marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and managing a team of 2, you will identify gaps, frame opportunities and provide recommendations to the executive team by conducting consumer, brand, market, competitive and channel research and insights. You will develop strategy and tactics to integrate consumer trend, competitive analysis, market research and voice of customer insights into key functional areas such as product development, marketing, CRM, E-commerce and store. As an individual, you will provide actionable insights and strategy support to functional leaders to achieve their business goals. Moreover, you will evaluate, initiate and negotiate potential partnerships in support of defined strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic planning, sales and marketing, business development, or market and business analysis
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills and ability to plan, execute and manage.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate to senior leaders, peers, and stakeholders
- Exceptional influence and collaboration skills and ability to consult with senior leaders in the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, meet deadlines, and work efficiently and independently in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent, complex assignments while ensuring alignment with shifting priorities
- Ability to gain insights and drive recommendations through data or research analysis.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.