About our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation in FMCG market segment with over 10,000 staffs worldwide. Due to business expansion in the region, the team is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join its Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to General Manager, manage a team of 10. Responsible for overall supply chain and logistics management for BU, in terms of warehousing, transportation, import & export, inventory control & management & PO managements.
- Logistics cost monitoring by review quotation with 3PL and freight forwarders from time to time.
- To monitor stock provision and slow-moving items in Company's P&L, to provide suggestion to management for improvement plan
- To review supply chain and logistics flows and setting up strategic solutions to strive for operational excellence.
- To liaise with internal parties and principal to manage inventory stock replenishment and optimize inventory productivity.
- To support new store development and new business initiatives by ensuring stock availability and replenishment effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, other related degree, preferably with MBA;
- 10 years experience in the supply chain field of which 5 years in management capacity;
- Experience in various analysis and control measures in inventory, warehouse & distribution, preferable in FMCG industry but not a must;
- Ability to analyze problems, issues and make sound logical decisions and plans;
- Decisive and detailed minded with strong communication, influencing and persuasive skills
- Experience in SAP & knowledge in SCOR model will be an advantage ;
- Strong business sense with "can do" attitude ;
- Fluent spoken and written in English / Mandarin / Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.