About the client:
Our client is a leading US based medical device company, they develop and manufacture top-tier medical device for cardiology, radiology, critical care, etc. They are now looking for a Senior Operations Manager for APAC region to lead the team to support logistics and supply chain function.
About the role:
- Lead a team of 3, oversee the end-to-end supply chain process from forecast planning, logistics to customer services;
- Lead and drive continuously improvement projects in the supply chain, logistics and warehousing process in regional basis;
- Work closely with US headquarter to ensure the high accuracy of supply planning and demand forecast;
- Maintain a good relationship with distributors and service provide to maintain a high order fulfilment rate;
- Establish and enhance the SOP and operation workflow, to launch a best practice for the supply chain & logistics team.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Supply chain Management, Logistics or related disciplines;
- With at least 10 years working experience in supply chain, logistics and warehousing, inventory control with team management experience;
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills, ability to lead complex projects in system/ process improvements;
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP system, hands of experience in Oracle is a plus;
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the inter-relationships between each function;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.