About our client:
Our client is a leading design & development firm in travel amenites with global business operation US, Asia to Middle East. Due to business expansion plan in the region, the team is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager role based in Hong Kong.
This is an excellence opportunity for supply chain talent who is looking for headquarter role with a stable business environment.
- Report to Supply Chain Director, manage a team of 9 to manage the Demand Planning team, Supply Planning team, Warehousing and quality team based in Hong Kong.
- Manage planning, manufacturing, customer service and logistics (including 3PL management) across Asia, North America and Middle East regions
- Being an expert in supply chain matters, and Design end-to-end Supply Chain process flow
- Develop monthly reporting so as to monitor and measure against target and budget
- Build relationships and manage stakeholders to ensure integration with the business policy and compliance
- Participate in all transversal projects emanating from the evolution of needs of the company
- Degree holder with 15 years working experience logistics sector covering shipment planning & execution, preferably hands-on 3PLs management experience
- Flexible approach, easily adaptable to change and a willingness to go the "extra mile"
- Fluent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.