About the client:
Our client is a well-known medical device company with a steady growth. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Specialist to join their team.
About the role:
- Work with the team for order fulfilment and logistics function to support the regional supply chain function and lead the team to achieve the KPI's set;
- Oversee the third-party logistics service and provider on their service level to ensure smooth order management process & delivery operation;
- Work closely with key supplier to improve the shipment quality and reliability;
- Drive continuous improvement projects on planning and order management process to optimize the operation efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Supply chain; Business analysis or related disciplines;
- With at least 8 years of working experience in supply chain management, candidate from healthcare and life-science companies are preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP systems;
- Detail-minded and analytical, open-minded and able to create new and innovative ideas;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Travel occasionally.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.