About our Client
My client is a public organization established over 10 years. In order to cope with government policy (Carbon Neutral by 2050), they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Formulate and oversee the company's sustainability strategy and its targets and goals
- Coordinate and review with different parties for the ESG report and indices to track the group performance
- Develop and execute ESG programs and training to increase employees' awareness on sustainability
- Making impact with external parties through community event and campaigns
- Conduct research and analysis to explore opportunities on keeping the company in better carbon reduction solutions
The successful applicants
- Degree in Environmental Science or other related disciplines
- 8 years' or above of working experience in Sustainability report and indices
- Experience in working in consultant firm and large scale of corporation is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, detail-minded and good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.