About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer, which focus its business in hospitality and commercial properties. The company understand the importance of long-term sustainability for our next generations. Therefore, in order to expand their sustainability business, they are looking for Senior Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Report to Head of Sustainability Manager
- Lead a sustainability team to maintain standard project procedure (design, construction, operation)
- Coordinate with different internal stakeholders to ensure project run smoothly
- Set carbon reduction targets and designed a low carbon strategies for internal departments training and education purpose
- Provide instruction to assist subordinates to maintain sustainable building standards (BEAM, LEED, WELL)
The successful applicants
- Bachelor or Master in Building Engineering/Environmental Science, or related disciplines with at least 8 years' solid experience
- Working experience in sustainability function in large listed corporates is preferred
- Energetic, outgoing, able to adapt a changing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sustainability Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.