About the client:
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed electronics company with a global presence, they own multiple manufacturing plants for ODM products, and they built renowned brand names for multiple electronic products. To develop the sustainability concept at both the corporate and manufacturing level, they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Initiate, formulate and implement the sustainability concept based on UN sustainable development goals;
- Work closely with steering committees and workforce to facilitate the deployment of sustainability initiatives with training, promotional activities, etc.;
- Collaborate with internal parties to maintain the certification and standard of social responsibility programs and CSR audit, e.g. BSCI;
- Collaborate with manufacturing plants and external parties on sustainability reports, including data consolidation for ESG report preparation.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Environmental Science, Science, Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in sustainability/ CSR, candidates with experience gained from both corporate and supplier side would be a plus;
- Knowledge in BSCI/RBA, ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, C-TPAT or Customer's CSR audit is preferable;
- Strong numerical sense with analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence and drive sustainability concept in corporate level;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sustainability Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.