About our Client
My client is an International Fashion Apparel with over 20,000 employees. To reduce environmental impact and create better working environment, they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Consolidate and verify data for the sustainability and CDP report
- Plan, coordinate and implement environmental initiative to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (e.g. energy sufficiency, waste and water management)
- Review and update various regions' manufactory on environmental policies and goals for improvement
- Assist in social and compliance sector
The successful applicants
- Degree holder or above in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineer or related disciplines
- 8 years' or above experience in environmental and sustainability, clothing brands is a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Outgoing, Cheerful and open-minded
- Less experience will be consider as Sustainability Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.