About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong Public Utility company who has over a hundred years of history. In order to make more positive impact to the public. They are looking for a Senior Sustainability Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Regularly conduct gap analysis on existing Hong Kong ESG standard against international ESG ratings, e.g. GRESB, DJSI, MSCI
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop content and drive initiatives for the report
- Manage GHG emissions and ESG data for different projects
- Strategically promoting the company's efforts on sustainability to stakeholders and the public, e.g. CSR engagement program
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science or equivalent disciplines
- At least 4 years' solid experiences in sustainability, agencies' candidates are welcome
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel etc
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and out-going
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.