About our Client
My client is an International Sport Brand for over 50 years. Now they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Officer to join their team for social compliance matters.
About the Role
- Formalized the internal SOPs for the operation optimization and alignment
- Audited quality check among the internal SMP teammates and external partners
- Communicate with suppliers, factories and sourcing agents to ensure align with company's ethical policy
- Conducted factory assessment regularly and develop corrective actions plans
- Provide training and guidance of various countries in fitting of the in-house standards, requirement and work-rules
The successful applicants
- Degree in Arts or Social Science or other related disciplines
- 4 years' or above of working experience on social labour compliance
- Experience working with other Asia countries is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, detail-minded and good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.