About The Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company and to cope with business expansion, they are looking for Senior System Analyst to join their new IT team.
- Responsible for Oracle ERP system implementation and integration project across Hong Kong and APAC region
- Report to the Team lead, assist in leading the projects and conduct user requirement analysis, system design, UAT, reporting to system launch
- Liaise with stakeholders and lead solution discussion on technical design and implementation to cater business needs
- Manage vendors on daily support and ensure project deliverables
- Review system operation regularly and standardize the procedure
- Provide BAU support and handle change request
- Java, PL/SQL, MS SQL, Oracle Cloud resource and extension system
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in implementing and supporting Oracle ERP project, preferably working at manufacturing, supply chain and/or engineering industries
- Deep understanding in Finance and Supply Chain modules and operation is a must
- Experience in Oracle Fusion/EBS is highly preferred
- Skills in Oracle development tools such as APEX, OIC, ATP & PL/SQL ,SQL Tuning will be an absolute advantage
- Good team player, self-motivated and good at problem solving
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Fluent in Mandarin)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.