About the Client
Our client is one of the biggest health & beauty retailer in globally. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Senior System Analyst join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Project Manager, you will need to provide production support on usage, continuous enhancement, training to the business users in the region on the custom-built Space Solution, including the integration with the ERP package. You will need to support business users to fully utilize the developed solution and adopt to the local requirements. You will need to track and follow through production support issues through ticketing system. You will need to perform analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be capabilities about business processes, technology, etc. (e.g. prepare change requests, functional designs). You will need to assist in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies. Last but not least, you will need to update the UAT scripts and support its execution with business users and develop deployment deliverables such as communications, training, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and problem-solving software professional specialized in software design and development.
- Strong Retail IT knowledge and business process knowledge.
- Proven ability in Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, XML, Java, JSP, HTML, ETL, and etc.
- Working and/or customization experience with space/merchandising software package, e.g. JDA, Spaceman, Galleria is an advantage.
- ERP background is an advantage and knowledge in Space Planning is a big plus.
- Knowledge on Oracle Apex is an advantage
- Good with Power Point, Visio, Word and Excel.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.