About our client
Our client is a locally renowned conglomerate with a solid market foundation in the market, and they are now looking for a Senior System Engineer/Assistant System Manager to support their cloud migration project.
About the role
- Responsible for L2/3 infrastructure daily operation on the on-premise system and public cloud environments, including configuring, troubleshooting, documentation, backup, etc.
- Performing system projects in an effective and timely manner, including migration of legacy system, deployment/configuration of new system/system upgrade, etc.
- Planning, executing, and implementing new infrastructure solutions
- Coordinating with teammates in the infrastructure team for infrastructure projects
- Providing technical support to escalated issues from IT service team while necessary
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in system engineering
- Proficiency in the system administration, such as AAD/AD, O365, VMware, Windows/Linux OS, automation tools/scripting
- Experience in Cloud configuration, especially on Azure/AWS
- With public cloud certification will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.