About our client
Our client is a reputable listed property management firm with a regional presence. They are looking for a System Specialist for their internal support and infrastructure administration to join their infrastructure team.
About the role
- Working under a team of 5, supporting a users base of around 100 in the HK office
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks in the internal infrastructure, including Windows/Linux platforms, network, security products, etc.
- Assist design, planning, implementation and support of the corporate IT systems with the senior colleagues
- Manage external vendors on project delivery and operation
- Participate in international system projects, including upgrades, migration, configuration, installation, etc.
- Perform L1/2 support tasks when necessary
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience in system administration/engineering, infrastructure operation/management
- With good knowledge and experience in Windows and Linux environments
- Familiar with mainstream system technologies, such as O365, AD servers, VMware, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting network technologies, such as firewalls, VPN, LAN/WAN, router & switch
- Familiar with public cloud solutions (e.g., Azure, AWS) is an advantage
- Good communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.