About our Client
Our client is a well-known developer with significant real estate projects in Hong Kong and China. According to the business needs, they are currently looking for a seasoned Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the recruitment team.
About the Role
- Directly report to HR Director, leading a team of 10
- Working to gain a clear understanding of the growth strategies of the business, defining the capabilities needed to maximize these, and ensuring that the company identify candidates that meet or exceed the level of capability required to be successful.
- Working closely with senior management and internal stakeholders, to ensure consistent communication and outstanding client service to meets the goals and needs of the business.
- Leading and managing a team, yet remaining "hands-on", where delivery of end-to-end senior external search is required.
- Building proactive relationships with passive, senior level candidates to engage them on a longer-term basis and ensuring the employee value proposition is clearly understood within the market.
- Developing talent acquisition strategies to attract and maximize talent pool, as well as initiating employer branding activities
- Assist in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 10 years of experience in Recruitment, preferably from sizeable companies
- Proven track record on identifying and hiring talent in corporate and operational functions
- Self-motivated, passionate and with good attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.