Senior Tax Accountant - Fortune 500 MNC
Our Client is a Fortune 500 multi-national corporation in the distributing sector. With its Asia Pacific headquarters in Hong Kong, they are determined to further develop their business in the region. Hence, they are now looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
- Report to Regional Tax Director
- Prepare and review monthly Profit and Loss statements for tax analysis
- Prepare tax provision and collect data for quarterly tax processes
- Ensure and monitor tax compliance of the group across different business units
- Take up and provide support in different tax projects involving regional/country-level tax
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant
- At least 3 years of tax experience in a sizable company, Big 4/professional firms experience and in-house tax accountant preferred
- Strong knowledge in China and/or International tax regulations
- Independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.