Senior Tax Accountant - MNC (Up to 50k)
About the Client
Our client is a multi-national corporation in the utilities sector. With a rapid expansion plan in mind in the APAC region, they are now looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Regional Tax Director
- Prepare and review monthly Profit and Loss statements for tax analysis
- Prepare tax provision and collect data for quarterly tax processes
- Ensure and monitor tax compliance of the group across different business units
- Take up and provide support in different tax projects involving regional/country-level tax
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant
- At least 5 years of tax experience in a sizable company, Big 4/professional firms experience and in-house tax accountant preferred
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong and/or International tax regulations
- Independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.