About the Company
Our client is an overseas listed MNC in the industrial sector who has strong M&A activities in Asia in recent years. To cope with their business development, they are looking for a Senior Tax Specialist/ Tax Specialist to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Tax Asia, this is a hands-on role. You will support the tax planning for the Group and provide advisory support regarding their M&A projects. You will need to handle tax due diligence, tax restructuring, tax returns, transfer pricing. You will also need to evaluate the impacts of tax developments to the business. Last but not least, you will handle tax submissions to ensure compliance.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of tax advisory experience in Big 4
- Regional tax exposure in sizeable corporations is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of cross-border tax matters
- Strategic, confident and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.