About our client:
Our client is a major listed property investment, management and development group with prime office and luxury retail property in Hong Kong, China and other countries in Asia. Due to business expansion plan in the region, the team is looking for a Senior Technical Manager to join its team in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Lead the technical services team in dealing with day-to-day and proactive / planned building fabric repair & maintenance, building services system repair & maintenance, urgent repair, risk management, tenancy fitting out and reinstatement, premise improvement and renovation of commercial investment for Hong Kong Causeway Bay & Central portfolio including Standard Chartered Bank Building, Hang Lung Centre, Fashion Walk, other office buildings & residential units.
- Review the preventive maintenance and integrate the condition monitoring system to enhance the maintenance strategy and drive continuous improvement
- Implement the asset health improvement programme by conducting regular conditional surveys and in-depth data analysis in order to optimize the maintenance planning especially for critical equipment
- Formulate budget of repair and maintenance works, short & long term building asset health improvement / replacement planning and capex projects, and execute subsequent control
- Supervise planning, managing, monitoring and control of premises upgrading and alteration works
- Plan, implement and review energy conservation measures of the premises
- Vet and comment fitting out proposal submitted by tenants
- Liaise and co-ordinate with team partners of leasing, tenant services and community relations, building management, promotion and marketing as well as external consultants, designers, governmental departments and Incorporated Owners
- Manage and conduct the feasibility study on shop reconfiguration / F&B enabled to enhance the tenancy efficiency
The ideal candidate:
- Degree holder in building services / electrical / mechanical engineering; building surveying or related disciplines
- MHKIE / MHKIS / MRICS or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Technical Services & Sustainability with 2 years at managerial level in a leading property developer or consultant or project management
- Good management skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.