About Our Client
We are representing a sizeable service provider in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a (Senior) Training & Development Officer to join their team.
About the Role
While reporting to the Training & Development Manager, you will:
- Identify training needs of various business units to initiate corresponding training activities
- Design and execute training curriculum to both frontline and corporate staff to support business needs
- Maintain and update all training materials and employee training records
- Prepare periodical reports and training schedule for the company
- Assist in recruitment and employee relations activities if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in training, ideally with solid experience in frontline training
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, design and video editing software
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.