About our Client
Our client is a leading property management company with business operations spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior Training Manager.
About the Role
As the Senior Training Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Training Director while leading a small team in providing company-wide training initiatives and programs. You will identify training needs while conducting analysis to determine gap among areas including but not limited to culture, service level and business effectiveness. In addition, you will take lead in planning, managing and delivering in-house training for staff at different levels in alignment to business objectives as well as evaluating program effectiveness to achieve optimal results. Moreover, you will act as a key member in establishing all infrastructure, procedures and guidelines that support training strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management / Training & Development / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of hands on Training / L&D experience gained from fast moving and or retail industry with sizable population is preferred
- Solid experience in customer service, culture, soft skills and management training is preferred
- Strong influencing skills to build partnership with key stakeholders
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to inspire others to grow and improve performance
- Team player, personable and customer-centric
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.