About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and sizeable organization in Hong Kong. Due to the expansion plan, they are looking for a (Senior) Training Manager to lead the team.
About the Role
- Direct report to the General Manager and lead a team of 6
- Identify training needs to initiate corresponding training activities
- Formulate, design and execute training strategies and program for both local and regional countries (e.g. Singapore and Thailand)
- Localise and execute talent development curriculum to support business objectives
- Prepare periodical reports and training schedule for the company
- Engage in ad hoc project assigned by Group
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in training and talent development, ideally with operational/ frontline training background
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, design and video editing software
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.