Senior Treasury Officer - Property Developer
About the Client
Our client is a well-known property developer with a strong regional presence. With an exciting expansion plan in mind, they are currently looking for a Senior Treasury Officer to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Treasury Manager
- Overview and monitor daily treasury functions including but not limited to cash flow management & loan administration etc
- Prepare monthly treasury reports, consolidation of forecasts, and other routine reports
- Assist in project financing and funding, manage project portfolio and handle loans
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned by the Senior Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with HKICPA/ACCA or relevant qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably from real estate/construction industry
- Flexible, detail-oriented, able to problem-solve and be a good communicator
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Treasury Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.