About the Company
Our client is a prestigious French luxury retailer. To cope with business expansion plans management is looking for an experienced Senior VIP Manager to manage and expand the VIP clientele of Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Retail Director, the VIP Manager will take full ownership and responsibility of the VIP sales development and frontline retail sales training in Hong Kong.
Our client's focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand presence through actively engaging with VIP customers. The Senior VIP Manager will work closely with multiple departments namely, Merchandising, Marketing and Event, and CRM team. You will lead the VIP sales by example and ensuring the frontline sales team is delivering a unique customer journey to all visitors.
This is a highly challenging and diverse role that requires extensive VIP relationship management skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury label
- Minimal of 10 years of retail working experience with at least 5 years at a managerial level
- Experience in VIP sales management is a must (strong clientele will be an advantage)
- Strong service mindset and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Strong fashion sense and understanding towards Hong Kong VIP spending behavior
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organization to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Passionate towards luxury retail will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (any other spoken languages will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.