* Customer Service Focus
* Leadership and Team Development Focus
About the Company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group with an extensive customers base in Hong Kong. With an ambitious expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced Senior Complaint Management Manager to lead and develop their Customer Service team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, you will lead and supervise a complaint team to monitor service quality and operation as well as responsible for handling complaint cases escalated from call center, branch network and other online channels. You will prepare monthly reports and analysis of the service cases, and suggest recommendations to enhance customer experience. You will also handle case investigations with regulatory bodies and participate in other service enhancement projects as per requested.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years' experience in complaint management, preferably gained from retail banking / insurance / Financial Institutions.
- Sound product knowledge in retail banking products is definitely an advantage.
- Service oriented, positive thinking with sound people management skills.
- Knowledge of ISO system is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidates with fewer years of experience will be considered as Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.