About the Client
Our client is a retail company with speciality stores selling luxury goods in Hong Kong and Mainland China. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Service Desk Support Lead to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will need to provide technical expertise and overall management of IT technical support management. You will need to provide 2nd level support to senior service engineer and service engineer and manage the 3rd level support to trouble-shoot and resolve operation problems. You have to enforce full compliances of security standards in terms of information access control.
You will need to formulate resolution with Infrastructure and Application teams. As a team lead, you will need to analyze current system usage against planned, capacity and recommend solutions and preventive action that meet both present and future needs. You will need to take up various projects management and implementation. You will need to escalate to Service Desk Manager for any unresolved problem or project tasks behind schedule. Last but not least, you will need to prepare management and technical reports for information and or/decision of senior level.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree / Higher diploma in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences in retail industry, preferably in retail
- Experience in Service Desk ticketing system.
- Administrator experience in AD, Exchange and O365.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Vendor negotiation skills
- Certified MCSA in Windows 10 and O365
- Certified ITIL foundation
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.