About the Client
Our client is one of the world's largest medical device company who focuses on In-Vitro Diagnostics products. An aggressive expansion across Asia Pacific is taking place and they are now inviting Service Engineer to join their growing team.
About the Role
- Provide service support, hardware/ software installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of medical device
- Site-visit for verification and preparation to support activities related to equipment installation
- Provide technical support / solution to customers and ensure product and service quality achievement
- Conduct product application or technical training to customers
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic / Electrical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
- Computer knowledge, basic programming skills is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.