About the Client
Our client is one of the world's largest medical company and they are known for their cutting edge infection control and surgical devices. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia Pacific, they are now inviting a Service Engineer to join them.
About the Role
- Provide service support, hardware/ software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting to end users in hospitals
- Conduct site visits to hospitals to verifify and prepare technical support related activities for equipment installation
- Provide technical support / solution to customers and ensure delivery of high product and service quality
- Conduct product application and technical technical training to customers
- Minimum Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline
- At least 1 year mechanical engineering experience in any industry, or relevant wok experience in the medicak industry is highly preferred
- Technical experience in CSSD equipment will be a strong advantage
- Computer knowledge, basic programming skills is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.