About the Client
As a leading global medical company with more than 100 years of heritage, our client focuses on manufacturing medical technologies in therapeutic intervention to help HCPs and patients around the world. With an aggressive business expansion plan in Asia Pacific, they are now inviting a Service Engineer to join them.
About the Role
- Provide in-house service support, installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of medical device
- Provide support on ad hoc duties and projects assigned
- Work closely with service engineering team of any related activities
- Handle customer enquiries and emergency
- University's Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in medical device industry is preferred
- Proficient in computer knowledge such as basic programming skills
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.