About our Client
Our client is a one of the reputable securities firms in Hong Kong. To cope with their continuous business growth, they are seeking a Settlement Officer to join and grow with the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will handle daily transaction settlements and prepare settlement reports including Hong Kong and Overseas markets. You will also need to ensure all settlement instructions are timely and efficiently executed. You will handle daily settlement instructions and perform stock holding reconciliation. Besides, you will handle accounts and settlement services requests from clients and may need to visit CCASS office, bank or client's office if required.
About the Person
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 2 years settlement experience in brokerage firm is highly preferred
- Good knowledge on securities market
- Experience on settlement process and familiar with CCASS and DCASS operations
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kelvin Shum at +852 3180 4927 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.