- Handle incoming & outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment & courier & I/E declaration
- Prepare shipping documents, eg.: invoice, packing list, etc
- Check items to be shipped against the consignees/receivers to ensure accuracy
- Records all contents and update systems
- Check P.O. & update sales order, goods/ PO receipt
- Access SAP system data to prepare shipping documents in response to shipment due date
- Prepare reports as assigned
- Other responsibilities & duties as assigned and/or designated by Superior/Company
- DSE graduate/ fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good in written English
- Advance level of MS Excel (Use of Pivot Table etc.)
- Knowledge in SAP system is preferable
- 1 year relevant working experience
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now". Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.